Should you wish to register .pharmacy names with us or transfer .pharmacy names to our management, the Registry Operator, the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy (and provided by the Registry Service Provider), imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions. You agree and acknowledge the .pharmacy policies and conditions as set out below and updated from time to time:
- .Pharmacy Authorised Usage Policy: https://nabp.pharmacy/programs/accreditations/dotpharmacy-registry/authorized-usage/
- .Pharmacy Registry Terms and Conditions: https://nabp.pharmacy/programs/accreditations/dotpharmacy-registry/terms/
- Operational Standards, Policies, Procedures and Practices: https://comlaude.com/app/uploads/2020/02/Exhibit-D-Operational-Policy-Document.pdf
- You must comply with Registry Operator’s policies above, as amended and updated from time to time
- For the application process, please see: https://nabp.pharmacy/programs/accreditations/dotpharmacy-registry/registry-request/
- You acknowledge and agree that Registry Operator reserves the right to provide your Personal Data to third parties such as regulatory authorities, law enforcement agencies or internet monitoring services for any purposes deemed necessary by Registry Operator, including but not limited to verification of compliance with the .Pharmacy Registry Terms and Conditions and the .Pharmacy Authorised Usage Policy (see above). Registry Operatory may, from time to time, use the demographic data collected for internal statistical analysis, provided that such analysis will not disclose your Personal Data.
- If applicable, you acknowledge and agree to implement reasonable and appropriate security measures, in accordance with all applicable law, commensurate with your collecting and maintenance of sensitive health and financial data.