Should you wish to register .xyz names with us or transfer .xyz names to our management, the Registry Operator, XYZ.com LLC, imposes certain conditions. As set in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant shall comply with all Registry Operator Policies as amended from time to time.
- Registrant consents to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of Registrant’s Personal Data by Registry Operator and its designees and agents for the purposes of providing Registry Services.
- Registrant acknowledges that Registry Operator may from time to time use the demographic data collected for statistical analysis, provided that this analysis will not disclose individual Personal Data.
- Registrant must comply with all applicable laws, including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct) and applicable consumer laws in respect of fair lending, debt collection, organic farming (if applicable), disclosure of data and financial regulations.
- Registrant is prohibited from distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engaging in activity contrary to applicable law. Registrant acknowledges that consequences for such activities include suspension and/or deletion of the domain name, provided such consequences are consistent with applicable law and any related procedures. Further if Registrant is collecting and maintaining sensitive health and financial data, Registrant must comply with applicable laws on the provision of such services and including security measures applicable to that sector.
- Registrant shall indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the Registry Operator, Registry Services Provider and their subcontractor, and the director, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and agents of each of them, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to the Registrant’s domain name registration. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of the Registrar’s Terms and Conditions.