This TLD is operated by 21st Century Communications Limited, (the “Registry” or “Registry Operator”). The Registry imposes certain conditions for the registration of domain names in its TLDs. As set out in our terms and conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant agrees to abide by .WHOSWHO registry policies.
- Registrant is prohibited from distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting, or otherwise engaging in any activity contrary to any applicable laws.
- Registrant shall comply with the .WHOSWHO Acceptable Use Policy.
- Engaging in prohibited conduct may result in suspension or termination of the Registered Name either by the Registrar or Registry Operator.
- Registrant shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator and its Registry Service Provider, including the directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to the Registrant’s domain name registration. This indemnification obligation survives the termination or expiration of the Registration Agreement.