This TLD is operated by TLD‐BOX Registrydienstleistungen GmbH (the “Registry” or “Registry Operator”). The Registry imposes certain conditions for the registration of domain names in its TLDs. As set out in our terms and conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant adheres to and complies with the .VERSICHERUNG registry policies.
- Registrant acknowledges and agrees that:
- Registrant is fully responsible for the registration and use of the registered Domain Name;
- Registrant shall indemnify, to the maximum extent permitted by Law, defend and hold harmless Registry, Registry’s service providers, Registry shareholders, and Registry directors, officers and employees and agents from and against any claim, damages, liabilities, costs andexpenses (including reasonable lawyer fees) arising out of or relating to Registrant’s Domain Name registration and/or use.
- Registrant expressly agrees that Registry and Registry service providers acting on behalf of Registry reserve the right to change the status of the relevant Domain Name(s) during the resolution of a dispute, a compliance procedure, upon a request from a competent authority (e.g. put on hold, lock), as well as to deny, modify, cancel, suspend, or transfer any registration that it deems necessary, in its complete discretion, in order to:
- protect the integrity, security, and stability of the Registry System;
- comply with all appropriate laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement or any other relevant authority, or in compliance with any dispute resolution process;
- avoid any liability of Registry, its affiliates, shareholders, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and employees;
stop or prevent any violations of any terms and conditions of this Agreement;
- correct mistakes made by Registry, Registry service providers or any registrar in relation to a Domain Name registration; and
- ensure compliance with ICANN and/or Registry Policies.
Registrant shall immediately correct and update the registration information for the registered name during the registration term.
- Registrant shall adhere to and comply with all applicable ICANN Policies and Registry Policies for resolution of disputes concerning Domain Names.
- Registrant is prohibited from distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting, or otherwise engaging in any activity contrary to any Applicable Laws. A consequence for participation in such activities includes suspension of the Domain Name.
- Registrant is prohibited from using proxy and/or privacy services for domain registrations.