Should you wish to register .SHOP names with us or transfer .SHOP names to our management, GMO Registry, Inc. (the “Registry”) imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- 1. Registrant agrees to abide by the .SHOP registry policies.
- 2. Registrant shall comply with all applicable laws and government regulations.
- 3. Registrant shall comply with all ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which Registry has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement or other arrangement with ICANN.
- 4. Registrant shall comply with all operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry System established from time to time by Registry.
- 5. Registrar shall require registrants to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Registry, including its directors, officers, employees, subcontractors and agents, to the maximum extent required by law, from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising out of or relating to any application and/or request for the registration of a Domain Name made hereunder, the registration of a Domain Name and/or the use of a Domain Name; such obligation to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Registry shall survive the termination of the Registrant Agreement.
- 6. Registrant shall update or correct registration information during the registration term of a Registered Name.
- 7. Registrant shall acknowledge and accept that the Registry may make use of such Registrant’s Personal Data, which use includes the processing, copying, publishing, modifying and making available through the WHOIS Service, of any such data, and authorize its subcontractors and agents to do the same, in accordance and compliance with relevant applicable data protection and privacy legislation, and for the sole purposes of allowing the Registrar to render the Domain Name Registration Services hereunder.