Should you wish to register .sbs names with us or transfer .sbs names to our management, the registry operator imposes certain conditions. As set out in our domain management agreement with you, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions. You agree and acknowledge the .sbs registry policies as set out below and updated from time to time:
- You will comply with all applicable laws including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct) and applicable consumer laws in respect of fair lending, debt collection, organic farming (if applicable), disclosure of data and financial regulations.
- You will not distribute malware, abusively operating botnets, or engage in phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engage in activity contrary to applicable law, and you agree that your domain name may be suspended and/or the deleted in case of any such abusive use.
- To the extent that you are collecting and maintaining sensitive health and financial data, you agree to comply with applicable laws on the provision of such services including appropriate security measures applicable to the relevant sector.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the registry operator, CentralNic and their subcontractors, and the directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to your domain name registration. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of your contract with Com Laude.
- You shall comply with each of the following requirements:
- ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which registry operator has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement or other arrangement with ICANN; and
- operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry TLD established from time to time by registry operator in a non-arbitrary manner and applicable to all registrars, including affiliates of registry operator, and consistent with ICANN’s standards, policies, procedures, and practices and registry operator’s Registry Agreement with ICANN.