- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator, its parent company and subcontractors, and its and their directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or relating to, for any reason whatsoever, your domain name registration. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of your agreement with Com Laude.
- To the extent permitted by applicable law, you consent to the collection, use, distribution, publication and sharing of any of your and/or your staff’s personal data to Registry Operator and its designees and agents.
- You agree to provide accurate registration information for the registered name (including e-mail address confirmed by return e-mail or other method), and immediately correct and update the registration information for the registered name during the registration term for the registered name.
- You agree to comply with the terms and conditions of the Registry Operator’s initial launch of the .rsvp domain (including without limitation all of the applicable periods defined in the Startup Policy) and further acknowledge that Registry Operator has no liability of any kind for any loss or liability resulting from the proceedings and processes relating to any of the applicable registration periods defined in the Startup Policy, including, without limitation (i) the ability or inability of a registrant to obtain a registered name during the periods defined therein, and (ii) the results of any dispute over registrations that are an identical match to trademarks or service marks listed in the Trademark Clearinghouse.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws, including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct), fair lending, debt collection, organic farming, disclosure of data, and financial disclosures.
- To the extent you collect and maintain sensitive health and financial data, you will implement reasonable and appropriate security measures commensurate with the offering of those services, as defined by applicable law.
- You agree to comply with ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices, as may be amended from time to time by ICANN, for which Registry Operator has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the registry agreement or other agreement with ICANN.
- You agree to comply with the terms and conditions, technical policies and other policies applicable to the Registry Tool Kit, APIs, Supported Protocol, or access and use of Registry Operator’s website(s).
You agree to comply with the registry policies, which shall become effective upon thirty (30) days’ notice (unless otherwise set forth herein) from Registry Operator to Com Laude