This TLD is operated by National Association of Real Estate Investment Trusts (the “Registry” or “Registry Operator”). The Registry imposes certain conditions for the registration of domain names in its TLDs. As set out in our terms and conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant agrees to abide by the .REIT registry policies.
- Registrant agrees to comply with all applicable laws including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct) and applicable consumer laws in respect of fair lending, debt collection, organic farming (if applicable), disclosure of data and financial regulations.
- Registrant will abstain from distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engaging in activity contrary to applicable law.
- Registrants who collect and maintain sensitive health and financial data, must comply with applicable laws on the provision of such services and include security measures applicable to that sector.
- Registrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Registry and its registry services provider and their subcontractors, and the directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to the Registrant’s domain name registration. This indemnification obligation survives the termination or expiration of the Registration Agreement.
- Registrant agrees to comply with the ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which the Registry has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement or other arrangement with ICANN.
- Registrant agrees to comply with the operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry TLD established from time to time by the Registry in a non-arbitrary manner and applicable to all registrars, including affiliates of Registry, and consistent with ICANN’s standards, policies, procedures, and practices and Registry’s Registry Agreement with ICANN.