Should you wish to register .pro names with us or transfer .pro names to our management, the Registry Operator, Afilias plc, imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registered Name Holder agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator and its subcontractors, and the directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to the Registered Name Holder’s domain name registration. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of Registrar’s Terms and Conditions.
- Registered Name Holder shall comply with each of the following requirements:
- ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices as may be adopted or amended from time to time;
- Operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry TLD established from time to time by Registry Operator in a non-arbitrary manner and applicable to all registrars, including affiliates of Registry Operator, and consistent with ICANN’s standards, policies, procedures, and practices and the Registry Agreement;
- Public interest commitments (as set forth in Specification 11 to the Registry Agreement, as amended from time to time), community registration policies (if applicable, as set forth in Specification 12 to the Registry Agreement, as amended from time to time) and Government Advisory Committee (“GAC”) safeguards (as set forth or otherwise published or provided to Registrar by Registry Operator from time to time).
- Registered Name Holder shall comply with all applicable laws, including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct), fair lending, debt collection, organic farming, disclosure of data, and financial disclosures, at the time of registration (GAC requirement).
- Registered Name Holders who collect and maintain sensitive health and financial data must implement reasonable and appropriate security measures commensurate with the offering of those services, as defined by applicable law (GAC Requirement).
- Registered Name Holder consents to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of Registered Name Holder’s Personal Data by Registry Operator and its designees and agents in a manner consistent with the purposes specified pursuant to this Agreement.