Should you wish to register .one names with us or transfer .one names to our management, the Registry Operator, One.com A/S, imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant consents to the collection, use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of Registrant’s Personal Data by Registry Operator and its designees for the purposes of providing Registry Services. Notwithstanding the above, Registrant accepts and acknowledges that Registry Operator may from time to time use the demographic data collected for internal statistical analysis, provided that this analysis will not disclose individual Personal Data and provided such use is compatible with the notices provided to registrars regarding the purpose and procedures for such use.
- Registrant shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Registry Operator, Registry Operator’s service providers, Registry Operator shareholders and Registry Operator and its subcontractors, and also the directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including reasonable lawyer fees) arising out of or relating to Registrant’s Domain Name registrations and/or use. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of the Registrar’s Terms and Conditions.
- Registrant shall comply with each of the following requirements:
- ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices as may be adopted or amended from time to time;
- Operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry TLD established from time to time by Registry Operator in a non- arbitrary manner and applicable to all registrars, including affiliates of Registry Operator, and consistent with ICANN’s standards, policies, procedures, and practices and Registry Operator’s Registry Agreement with ICANN. Registrant acknowledges that additional or revised Registry Operator operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry TLD shall be effective upon ninety (90) days prior to written notice by Registry Operator to Registrar;
- Submit to UDRP and the URS;
- Immediately correct and update the registration information for the Registered Name during the registration term for the Registered Name;
- Agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of this RRA and all policies implemented and launched by Registry Operator, including but not limited to, sunrise and land rush periods as amended from time to time;