The .MUSIC TLD is operated by DotMusic Limited, a company registered in the Republic of Cyprus, d/b/a Registry.MUSIC (the “Registry” or “Registry Operator”). The Registry imposes certain conditions for the registration of domain names in the .MUSIC TLD. As set out in our terms and conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
You must comply with:
- all Applicable Law (which shall mean any applicable domestic laws and regulations, including without limitation any national, regional and local laws, and any applicable international laws and regulations) pertaining to your .MUSIC domain name registration;
- any post-verification requirements for the domain name to be taken off Server Hold as well as the on-going legitimate use requirements in the Registrant Eligibility Policy, Anti-Abuse and Legitimate Use Policy to remain eligible to be a Registered Name Holder;
- ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices, as may be amended from time to time by ICANN, for which Registry Operator has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement or other agreement with ICANN;
- Terms and conditions, technical policies and other policies applicable to the Registry Tool Kit, APIs, Supported Protocol, or access and use of Registry Operator’s website(s); and
- Registry Policies, which shall become effective upon thirty (30) days’ notice (unless otherwise specified by Registry Operator) from Registry Operator to Registrar. Please refer to the registry policies, which may be updated from time to time, at https://www.registry.music/policies.