Should you wish to register .LLC names with us or transfer .LLC names to our management, the Registry Operator, Dot Trademark TLD Holding Company Limited, imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Public interest commitments (as set forth in Specification 11 to the Registry Agreement, as amended from time to time), community registration policies (if applicable, as set forth in Specification 12 to the Registry Agreement, as amended from time to time) and Government Advisory Committee (“GAC”) safeguards, including, without limitation, requirements for Registered Name Holders to:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct), fair lending, debt collection, organic farming, disclosure of data, and financial disclosures.
- Implement reasonable and appropriate security measures, as defined by applicable law, commensurate with the offering of services which collect and maintain sensitive health and financial data.
- Provide administrative contact information, which must be kept up-to-date, for the notification of complaints or reports of registration abuse, as well as the contact details of the relevant regulatory, or industry self-regulatory bodies in their main place of business.
- Represent that the Registered Name Holder possesses any necessary authorisations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with the Registry TLD string.
- Report any material changes to the validity of the Registered Name Holder’s authorisations, charters, licenses and/or other related credentials for participation in the sector associated with the Registry TLD string in order to ensure they continue to conform to appropriate regulations and licensing requirements and generally conduct their activities in the interests of the consumers they serve.