Should you wish to register .JP names with us or transfer .JP names to our management, the accredited registrar and Registry Operator, Japan Registry Services Co., Ltd, imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions. You also agree and acknowledge the .JP registry policies as set out below and updated from time to time:
- Policies: https://www.nic.ad.jp/en/dom/;
- You acknowledge and agree that the accredited registrar may us your personal data in processing, copying, publication, modifying, and provision through the WHOIS service, and you authorise third parties to do so, in accordance with data protection regulations and applicable law;
- You agree to comply with any ruling in accordance with judicial bodies in which accredited registrar and Com Laude must obey;
- You agree to update us with the information about any .JP domain name should there be any change;
- You acknowledge and agree to ensure authenticity, originality, validity, and completeness of related data as well as possessing the rights or the authority to register and utilise it. In submitting a domain name registration application, the use of information such as represented organisation, administrative contact, or other information, does not intend to violate other’s rights or is contrary to any law; and
- You agree to free the accredited registrar, Com Laude and the Registry Operator, including its administrators, directors, officers, employees, and agents, to the maximum extent required by law, from and against any claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses arising from or relating to the request for a domain name registration pursuant to this agreement, the domain name registration and/or the use of the registered name.
You acknowledge and agree that all fees charged by Com Laude to file an application for domain name registration are set out in a pricing appendix in our terms and conditions.