Should you wish to register. global with us or transfer. global names to our management, the Registry Operator, Dot Global Domain Registry Limited, imposes certain conditions. As set in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator and its subcontractors, and the directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to the Registrant’s domain name registration. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination of the terms and conditions between the Registrar and the Registrant.
- Registrant Consent to use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of Registered Name Holder’s Personal Data by Registry Operator.
- Registrant shall submit to proceedings commenced under ICANN’s Uniform Domain Dispute Resolution Policy(“UDRP”), the Uniform Rapid Suspension (“URS”), or any other dispute resolution mechanism imposed by ICANN and/or organized by Registry Operator.
- Registrant shall immediately correct and update the registration information for the Registered Name during the registration term for the Registered Name, including Personal Data associated therewith.
- Registrant agrees to be bound by the term and conditions of the initial launch of the Registry TLD, including without limitation the sunrise period, and the land rush period, and the Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy, and further acknowledges that Registry Operator has no liability of any kind for any loss or liability resulting from the proceedings and processes relating to the sunrise period or the land rush period, including, without limitation:
- The ability or inability of a registrant to obtain a Registered Name during these periods; and
- The results of any dispute over a sunrise registration.