Should you wish to register .flowers names with us or transfer .flowers names to our management, the registry operator, imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions. You agree and acknowledge the .flowers registry policies as set out below and updated from time to time:
- Registry Policies
- Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service
- Registration and Service Agreement
- TLD-Specific Domain Registration Provisions and Policies
- You acknowledge and expressly agree that Uniregistry, Corp. or its registry operators (“Uniregistry”) reserve the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, as it deems necessary, in its unlimited and sole discretion: (i) to correct mistakes made by Uniregistry or by us in connection with a domain name registration, or (ii) for the non-payment of fees to Uniregistry.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Uniregistry and its subcontractors, and its directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or relating to, for any reason whatsoever, your domain name registration. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of the agreement between the Registrar and the Registrant.