Should you wish to register .fashion names with us or transfer .fashion names to our management, the Registry Operator, Minds + Machines Group Limited (“M+M”), imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant agrees to abide by the M+M Registry policies.
- Registrant agrees to abide by all ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which the Registry Operator has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement or other arrangement with ICANN.
- Registrant will submit to the Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (UDRP), Uniform Rapid Suspension (URS), Complaint Resolution Service (CRS), and the Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy, each in their most recent form and each as may be amended from time to time.
- The Registrant consents to and acknowledges that the Registry Operator may from time to time use demographic data collected for statistical analysis, provided that this analysis will not disclose individual Personal information and provided that such use is compatible with the notice provided to the Registrars regarding the purpose and procedures for such use.
- Registrant acknowledges and agrees that the Registry Operator reserves the right to deny, cancel, or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold, or similar status as it deems necessary, in its unlimited and sole discretion:
- i.to comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g., RFCs);
- ii.to correct mistakes made by the Registry or any Registrar in connection with a domain name registration;
- iii.if required by a URS, UDRP, CRS proceeding; or
- iv.for the non-payment of fees to the Registry.