Should you wish to register .dk names with us or transfer .dk names to our management, the Registry Operator, DK Hostmaster, imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions. You agree and acknowledge the .dk registry policies and conditions as set out below and updated from time to time:
- Terms and conditions for the right of use to a .dk domain name: https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/en/terms#brug
- Personal data policy: https://www.dk-hostmaster.dk/en/privacy-policy
- By signing our terms, and instructing us to manage .dk domain names, you explicitly consent and authorise us to take certain action on your behalf (hereinafter “Registrar Management”), which include:
- Make payments to Registry Operator in connection with a conclusion of an agreement on the right of use to a domain name and the renewal and extension thereof, and with a restoration of a domain name, which has been suspended, where this is possible according to the terms and conditions for the right of use to a .dk domain name;
- Update your contact information: email address, telephone, telefax number and specified contact person if you are resident in Denmark and in addition postal address if you are resident outside Denmark;
- Manage name servers: secure connection of at least two authoritative name servers, change name servers, attend to security measures, including about DNSSEC, register name servers on the domain name and optionally provide name server serve; and
- Terminate your agreement on the right of use to the domain name.