Should you wish to register .computer names with us or transfer .computer names to our management, the Registry Operator, Pine Mills, LLC (a Donuts registry operator), imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
Any reference to registration or application below includes Sunrise registration and application and any reference to registrant includes applicant.
- Registrant acknowledges that :
- The application or registration contains true, accurate and up-to-date information and is made in good faith, for a lawful purpose and does not infringe the rights of any third party;
- It shall participate in good faith in any proceedings described in the Donuts policies commenced by or against it; and
- The Registry or its agents are authorised to share information to the Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH), other sunrise applicants or the general public relating to registrant’s sunrise application; and
- it accepts and will abide by the Donuts policies.
- Registrant acknowledges and accepts that the Registry shall be entitled, but not obligated, to reject an application, registration, sunrise application or sunrise registration or delete, revoke, cancel or transfer a registration or a sunrise registration:
- To enforce the Donuts policies and ICANN requirements, each as amended from time to time;
- That is not accompanied by complete and accurate information or where required information is not updated or corrected, as required by ICANN requirements or registry policies;
- To protect the integrity and stability of the Shared Registration System (SRS) or the operation or management of the Registry;
- To comply with applicable laws, regulations, policies or any dispute resolution service provider the Registry may retain to oversee the arbitration and mediation of disputes;
- To establish, assert, or defend the legal rights of the Registry or a third party, or to avoid any actual or potential civil or criminal liability on the part of or damage to the Registry or its affiliates, subsidiaries, contracted parties, officers, directors, representatives, employees, contractors and stockholders;
- To correct mistakes made by the Registry or any Registrar in connection with a Sunrise registration;
- If the Registry receives notice that the SMD File is under dispute (for Sunrise applications and registrations); or
- As otherwise provided in the Donuts policies.
- Registrant shall not distribute malware, abusively operate botnets, participate in phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engage in activity contrary to applicable law (breach of this may result in suspension of Registrant’s domain names).
- Registrant consents to collection and use of Registrant’s Personal Data during the registration process and for internal statistical analysis, provided that such analysis will not disclose individual and non-public Personal Data and such non-public Personal Data is only used for internal business purposes.
- Registrant shall (within thirty days of demand) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Registry Operator (by express reference), Donuts’ service providers, Registrar and their respective affiliates and subsidiaries, as well as each of their respective owners, directors, managers, officers, employees, contractors, service providers and agents from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses (including on appeal), arising out of or relating in any way to the Registrant’s domain name registration, including, without limitation, the use, registration, extension, renewal, deletion, and/or transfer thereof and/or the violation of any applicable terms or conditions governing the registration and shall not enter into any settlement or compromise of any such indemnifiable claim without Registrar’s prior written consent. This indemnification obligation shall survive the termination of the terms and conditions between the Registrar and the Registrant .