Should you wish to register .club names with us or transfer .club names to our management, the Registry Operator, .Club Domains, LLC, imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant acknowledges that Registry Operator may from time to time use the demographic data collected for internal statistical analysis, provided that this analysis will not disclose individual Personal Data and provided such use is compatible with the notices provided to registrars regarding the purpose and procedures for such use.
- Registrant acknowledges and agrees that Registry reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, as it deems necessary, in its unlimited and sole discretion:
- to comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognised as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g., RFCs);
- to correct mistakes made by Registry Operator or any Registrar in connection with a domain name registration, or
- for the non-payment of fees to Registry Operator.
- Registrant will comply with Registry Operator’s Acceptable Use policies and Terms of Service, as they may be instituted or updated from time to time and published on the Registry Operator’s website.
- Registrant agrees to provide data in the domain name registration application that is true, correct, up to date and complete and represents and warrants that Registrant has the authority to enter into the registration Terms and Conditions with Registrar.