Should you wish to register .cloud names with us or transfer .cloud names to our management, the Registry Operator, Aruba PEC SpA, imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant consents to the collection and use of Registrant’s Personal Data during the registration process and to such Personal Data being stored in or transmitted to a country that does not have data protection standards which are the equivalent of those in the European Economic Area, including without limitation the United States of America and Australia. Registrant agrees and acknowledges that Registry Operator may from time to time use the demographic data collected for statistical analysis, provided that this analysis will not disclose individual Personal Data and provided that such use is compatible with the notice provided to Registrar regarding the purpose and procedures for such use.
- Registrant agrees to comply with all applicable laws including those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct) and applicable consumer laws in respect of fair lending, debt collection, organic farming, disclosure of data and financial regulations.
- Registrant is prohibited from distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engaging in activity contrary to applicable law, and providing (consistent with applicable law and any related procedures) consequences for such activities including suspension and/or the deletion of the domain name.
- Registrant agrees to comply with the following requirements:
- ICANN standards, policies, procedures, requirements and practices for which Registry Operator has monitoring responsibility in accordance with the Registry Agreement or other arrangement with ICANN, and including the UDRP, Trademark Clearinghouse and Trademark Claims Service, the Trademark Post Delegation Resolution Procedure, Registry Restrictions Dispute Resolution Procedure, Public Interest Commitment Dispute Resolution Procedure and the Uniform Rapid Suspension System; and
- operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry TLD established from time to time by Registry Operator in a non-arbitrary manner and applicable to all registrars, including affiliates of Registry Operator, and consistent with ICANN’s standards, policies, procedures, and practices and Registry Operator’s Registry Agreement with ICANN. Registrant acknowledges that additional or revised Registry Operator operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry TLD shall be effective upon notice ninety (90) days’ prior notice by Registry Operator to Registrar unless mandated by ICANN with a shorter notice period. If there is a discrepancy between the terms required by this Agreement and the terms of the Registrar’s Registration Agreement, the terms of this Agreement shall supersede those of the Registrar’s Registration Agreement.