Should you wish to register .CASE names with us or transfer .CASE names to our management, the Registry Operator Digity, LLC., imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows. You agree that you will:
- Abide by the .CASE registry policies.
- comply with all applicable laws, including (but not limited to) those that relate to privacy, data collection, consumer protection (including in relation to misleading and deceptive conduct) and applicable consumer laws in respect of fair lending, debt collection, organic farming (if applicable), disclosure of data, and financial regulations;
- not distribute malware, abusively operate botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engaging in activity contrary to applicable law;
- if you are collecting and maintaining sensitive health and financial data, you must comply with applicable laws on the provision of such services and including security measures applicable to that sector;
- correct and update the registration information for the registered name during the registration term for the registered name;
- you agree that non-standard domains have non-uniform renewal registration pricing such that the Registration Fee for a domain name registration renewal may differ from other domain names in the same TLD, (e.g., renewal registration for one domain may be $100.00 and $33.00 for a different domain name.);
- when applicable, agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the initial launch of .CASE, including without limitation the sunrise period and the land rush period, the procedure and process for compliance with the ICANN Trademark Clearinghouse and any Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy, and further to acknowledge that the .CASE registry has no liability of any kind for any loss or liability resulting from the proceedings and processes relating to the sunrise period or the land rush period, including, without limitation: (a) the ability or inability of a Registrant to obtain a registered name during these periods, and (b) the results of any dispute over a sunrise registration;