Should you wish to register .CAM names with us or transfer .CAM names to our management, AC Webconnecting Holding BV, (the “Registry Operator”) imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions (the “Registration Agreement”), by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant agrees to abide by .CAM registry policies.
- Registrant acknowledges and agrees that the Registry reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, as it deems necessary, in its unlimited and sole discretion:
- to comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g., ICANN policies, and RFC’s),
- to correct mistakes made by the Registry or any Registrar in connection with a domain name registration, or
- for the non-payment of fees to the Registry.
- Registrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Registry and its subcontractors, and its and their directors, officers, employees, agents, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses arising out of or relating to, for any reason whatsoever, the Registrant’s domain name registration. This indemnification obligation survives the termination or expiration of the registration agreement.