Should you wish to register .buzz names with us or transfer .buzz names to our management, the Registry Operator, DotStrategy, Co., imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant consents to the collection and use of Personal Data by Registry Operator for the purposes of providing Registry Services as defined in ICANN’s Registry Agreements (including but not limited to publication of registration data in the directory services, also known as “Whois” or “RDDS”) and to protect the security and stability of the Registry Services and Systems. Notwithstanding the above, Registrant accepts and acknowledges that Registry Operator may from time to time use the demographic data collected for internal statistical analysis, provided that this analysis will not disclose individual Personal Data and provided such use is compatible with the notices provided to registrars regarding the purpose and procedures for such use.
- Registrant shall comply with Registry Operator’s Acceptable Use policies and Terms of Service, if any, as they may be instituted or updated from time to time and published on the Registry website specific to the Registry TLD for the Registered Name.
- Registrant acknowledges having read and understood and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the following documents, as they may be amended from time to time, which are hereby incorporated and made an integral part of this Agreement:
- The Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy, available at http://www.icann.org/en/help/dndr/udrp/policy;
- The Uniform Rapid Suspension Procedure and Rules, available at http://newgtlds.icann.org/en/announcements-and-media/announcement-05mar13-en; and
- The Transfer Dispute Resolution Policy, available at http://www.icann.org/en/help/dndr/tdrp
- Registrant warrants and represents that the data provided in the domain name registration application is true, correct, up to date and complete.
- Registrant confirms it has the authority to enter into the Registrar’s Terms and Conditions.