Should you wish to register .bond names with us or transfer .bond names to our management, the Registry Operator, ShortDot S.A., imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions. You agree and acknowledge the .bond registry policies and conditions as set out below and updated from time to time:
- You agree that non-standard domains have non-uniform renewal registration pricing such that the Registration Fee for a domain name registration renewal may differ from other domain names in the same TLD.
- You indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Registry Operator and CentralNic Ltd (the Registry Service Provider) and their subcontractors, and the directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to your domain name registration(s). This indemnification obligation survive the termination or expiration of your agreement with Com Laude.
- You consent to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of your Personal Data by the Registry Operator and its designees and agents in a manner consistent with the Registry Operator’s Privacy including data escrow requirements as determined by ICANN.
- Where applicable, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of the initial launch of the .bond Registry TLD, including without limitation the sunrise period and the land rush period, the procedure and process for compliance with the ICANN Trademark Clearinghouse and any Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy.
- You acknowledge that the Registry Operator has no liability of any kind for any loss or liability resulting from the proceedings and processes relating to the sunrise period or the land rush period, including, without limitation: (a) your ability or inability to obtain a Registered Name during these periods, and (b) the results of any dispute over a sunrise registration.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Registry Operator reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any registration or transaction, or place any domain name(s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, that it deems necessary, in its discretion; (1) to protect the integrity and stability of the registry; (2) to comply with any Applicable Laws, government rules or requirements, requests of law enforcement, or any dispute resolution process; (3) to avoid any liability, civil or criminal, on the part of the Registry Operator , as well as its affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, and employees and those of the Registry Service Provider; (4) per the terms of your agreement with Com Laude or (5) to correct mistakes made by the Registry Operator or any Registrar in connection with a domain name registration.
- When you submit a request for registration, change or renewal of a domain name registration you must (i) ensure that the registration, modification or renewal of the domain name registration will not violate or affect the rights of any third party; and (ii) declare that you are not registering, modifying or renewing the registration of a domain name for any illegal purposes.
- You will protect and indemnify the Registry Operator and its officers, shareholders and stakeholders against any claims and all claims of third parties in connection with a registered domain name. The Registry Operator is not responsible for damages to third parties related to the registration and/or use of your registered domain name.