Should you wish to register .bank names with us or transfer .bank names to our management, the Registry Operator, fTLD Registry Services, LLC, imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registry Operator reserves the right to deny, cancel or transfer any Registered Name registration or transaction, or place any Registered Name (s) on registry lock, hold or similar status, as it deems necessary, in its unlimited and sole discretion: (i) to comply with specifications adopted by any industry group generally recognized as authoritative with respect to the Internet (e.g., RFCs), (ii) to correct mistakes made by Registry Operator or any Registrar in connection with a domain name registration, or (iii) for the non-payment of Fees to Registry Operator.
- Registered Name Holder consents to the collection and use by the Registry Operator of Personal Data (ie data about any identified or identifiable natural person).
- Registered Name Holder is prohibited from distributing malware, abusively operating botnets, phishing, piracy, trademark or copyright infringement, fraudulent or deceptive practices, counterfeiting or otherwise engaging in activity contrary to applicable law. Registrar may take appropriate and lawful steps in the case of breach of this clause, including suspension of the
relevant domain name(s).
- Registered Name Holder agrees to provide to Registry Operator its full and accurate contact data. Failure to provide complete and accurate data (e.g., temporary, fictitious, alias) will result in Registered Name Holder’s Registration being considered invalid and rejected by the Registry Operator without notice to the Registrar.
- Registered Name Holder agrees that if there is any dispute concerning the time of the entry of a Registered Name registration into the Registry System, the timestamp shown in the Registry System records shall control.
- Registered Name Holder will comply with Registry Operator’s policies and procedures, as they may be instituted or updated from time to time and published on the Registry Operator’s website at https://www.ftld.com/policies/, including but not limited to:
- a. Acceptable Use / Anti-Abuse Policy
- b. Name Allocation Policy
- c. Name Selection Policy
- e. Registrant Eligibility Policy
- f. Registrant Eligibility Dispute Resolution Policy
- g. Reserved Names Challenge Policy
- h. Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy
- i. Whois Access Policy
- Registered Name Holder agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Registry Operator, Registry Operator’s back-end registry service provider, Registry Operator’s registry verification agent, and other contractually obliged vendors of Registry Operator, and in each case their affiliates, partners, subcontractors, subsidiaries, divisions, shareholders, directors, officers, employees, accountants, attorneys, insurers, agents, predecessors, successors, and assigns, from and against any and all claims, demands, damages, losses, costs, expenses, causes of action, or other liabilities of any kind, whether known or unknown, including reasonable legal and attorney’s fees and expenses, in any way arising out of, relating to, or otherwise in connection with, the Registered Name Holder’s domain name registration. This obligation shall survive the termination or expiration of Registrar’s Terms and Conditions.