Should you wish to register .amsterdam names with us or transfer .amsterdam names to our management, the Registry Operator, dotAmsterdam BV, imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions, by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant accepts and agrees to abide by the TLD Policies as amended from time to time.
- Registrant represents and warrants that the Domain Name applied for or Domain Name Registration made has been made and will continue to be in good faith, for a lawful purpose and that such Domain Name does not infringe the rights of any third party.
- Registrant shall participate in good faith in any proceedings described in the applicable TLD Policies, and more in particular the Launch Policies, commenced by or against a Registrant or third party who has submitted an Application in the context of such Launch Program.
- Registrant shall not use Domain Name for defamatory purposes, contrary to public order or morality or unlawful under applicable laws and regulations.
- Registrant acknowledges and accepts that the Registry Operator may make use of such Registrant’s Personal Data, which use includes the processing, copying, publishing, modifying and making available through the WHOIS Service, of any such data, and authorise its subcontractors and agents to do the same, in accordance and compliance with relevant applicable data protection and privacy legislation, all this for the sole purposes of allowing the Registrar to render the Domain Name Registration Services hereunder in accordance with ICANN’s policies.