Should you wish to register .网站 names with us or transfer .网站 names to our management, the Registry Operator, Global Website TLD Asia Limited (“GWTA”), imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions (the “Registration Agreement”), by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant agrees to abide by the .网站 registry policies.
- Registrant will indemnify, defend and hold harmless GWTA and its subcontractors, and the directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them, from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to the Registrant’s domain name registration. The indemnification obligation survives the termination or expiration of the Registration Agreement.
- Registrant will submit to ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices as may be adopted or amended from time to time.
- Registrant will abide by all operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the Registry TLD established from time to time by GWTA in a non-arbitrary manner and applicable to all registrars, including affiliates of GWTA, and consistent with ICANN’s standards, policies, procedures, and practices and the Registry Agreement.
- Registrant will abide by public interest commitments (as set forth in Specification 11 to the Registry Agreement, as amended from time to time), community registration policies (if applicable, as set forth in Specification 12 to the Registry Agreement, as amended from time to time) and Government Advisory Committee (“GAC”) safeguards.
- Registrant consents to the use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of Registrant’s Personal Data by GWTA and its designees and agents in a manner consistent with the purposes specified pursuant to this Agreement, including without limitation Subsections 2.6 and 3.2 of the .网站 registration agreement.
- Registrant shall submit to proceedings commenced under ICANN’s Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (“UDRP”) and/or Uniform Rapid Suspension (“URS”).