The Trademark Clearinghouse (TMCH) is a centralised database of verified trademark information. Placing a trademark once into the TMCH saves you the cost and effort of submitting the same data for validation time after time by registry after registry. A valid TMCH entry provides the foundation for Sunrise participation and early notice of third-party registrations that may be of concern.
We offer a comprehensive service as an accredited agent for the TMCH.
- Liaise with the TMCH on your behalf, during submission and across future years.
- Advise you on the most appropriate trademarks to place in the TMCH for maximum protection.
- Analyse the mission, purpose and policies of all the hundreds of new registries and suggest a short list that may be of interest to you.
- Pre-validate all trademark information for the TMCH, checking eligibility and eliminating inconsistencies to ensure you avoid costly re-submission.
- Assist you to manage your cash flow and billing through flexible, practical invoicing. You won’t need to prepay the TMCH or use your credit cards.
- Obtain and submit all supporting documents required by the TMCH including Proof of Use.
- Store and manage your Signed Marked Data (SMD) files, which are essential for the registration process, to facilitate timely and cost-effective registrations.
- Monitor the launch date of every new registry, alerting you to the Sunrise dates and rules.
- Help with new gTLD domain registrations during Sunrise periods and beyond.
- Offer multilingual support in a variety of languages including, Spanish, French, Italian, Swedish, and a number of African dialects.