Should you wish to register .MAKEUP names with us or transfer .MAKEUP names to our management, L’Oréal (the “Registry Operator”) imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions (the “Registration Agreement”), by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant agrees to abide by the .MAKEUP registry policies.
- Registrant shall abide by (i) ICANN standards, policies, procedures, and practices for which Registry Operator has monitoring responsibility in accordance with its agreement with ICANN or other arrangement with ICANN; and (ii) operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the .MAKEUP TLD established from time to time by Registry Operator, including without limitation all registry policies and registration application requirements. Any additional or revised Registry Operator operational standards, policies, procedures, and practices for the .MAKEUP TLD shall be effective thirty (30) days after posting on Registry website.
- Registrant agrees that the Registry Operator may communicate with the Registrant (e.g. to request additional information regarding compliance requirements) to ensure that the Registrant is in compliance with Registry Policies, or in complying with law enforcement or a court order.
- Registrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry Operator, and its subcontractors, directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to the Registrant’s domain name registration and the use thereof. This indemnification obligation survives the termination or expiration of the Registration Agreement.
- Registrant consents to the collection, use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of the Registrant’s Personal Data by Registry Operator and its designees and agents in a manner consistent with the purposes specified herein, current ICANN policies, and with relevant mandatory local data protection, laws and privacy.
- Registrant agrees to submit to proceedings commenced under ICANN’s Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (“UDRP”) and Uniform Rapid Suspension System (“URS”).