Should you wish to register .BABY names with us or transfer .BABY names to our management the Registry Operator, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc. (the “Registry”), imposes certain conditions. As set out in our Terms and Conditions (the “Registration Agreement”), by placing an order with us you unconditionally agree to be bound by these conditions as follows:
- Registrant agrees to abide by the .BABY registry policies.
- Registrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Registry and Registry Service Provider, and their agents, subcontractors, directors, officers, employees, affiliates and agents of each of them from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable legal fees and expenses, arising out of or relating to the Registrant’s domain name application, domain name registration and the use thereof. This indemnification obligation survives the termination or expiration of the Registration Agreement.
- Registrant consents to the collection, use, copying, distribution, publication, modification and other processing of the Registrant’s Personal Data by Registry and its designees and agents in a manner consistent with the purposes specified herein, current ICANN policies, and with relevant mandatory local data protection, laws and privacy.
- Registrant agrees to submit to proceedings commenced under ICANN’s Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy (“UDRP”), ICANN’s Uniform Rapid Suspension System (“URS”), Registry’s Sunrise Dispute Resolution Policy (“SDRP”), Registry’s Registrant Eligibility Dispute Resolution Policy (“REDRP”), and Registry’s Reserved Name Dispute Resolution Policy (“RNDRP”).
- Registrant agrees to submit complete, accurate and reliable registration information for the Registered Name and to correct and update the registration information for the Registered Name during the registration term for the Registered Name.
- Registrant agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions of the initial launch of the .BABY TLD, including without limitation the QLP, Sunrise period and all LRPs, and further to acknowledge that Registry and Registry Service Provider have no liability of any kind for any loss or liability, and shall be indemnified and held harmless by the registrant from any claim, resulting from the proceedings and processes relating to the QLP, Sunrise period or any LRPs, including, without limitation:
- the ability or inability of a registrant to obtain a Registered Name during these periods,
- the results of any dispute over a Registered Name, and/or
- the registration, use or non-use of a Registered Name by the Registrant.