Protect a mission-critical asset. As the number of domain names you manage grows, the risk and complexity of managing those domains increases.
There are 5 key steps to implementing effective Corporate Domain Management:
1. Develop a cohesive strategy: protect your brand IP, stop infringers, optimise opportunities
2. Security and process: a single point of control, workflow processes
3. Renewal and Lapsing strategies: prevent lapse of commerce critical domains, safely divest retired domains
4. Management and Maintenance strategy: assess domain value, strategically right size your portfolio
5. Consolidation of domain name providers: ensure domain safety during transferral
Many companies, including Fortune 500 companies, entrust Com Laude to manage their domain name portfolios.
Download the guidelines to see how we implement these 5 key steps for our clients.